Oracle course deals with the best database out there within the market and has the foremost advanced feature set. Oracle 11g course is the latest and most refined Oracle database. It permits high-speed transactions, sophisticated applications and higher business selections. These capabilities offer users the practicality to make high-quality and economical info applications. In most relative databases, information is accessed through SQL, or Structured query language, and Oracle is not any exception. PL/SQL is that the procedural language extension to SQL. PL/SQL could be a programming language like C, Java or Pascal. Within the Oracle world, there are no higher thanks to access your information from within a program. SQL are often natively embedded in PL/SQL programs.
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to :
- Write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables and create database objects.
- Use single row functions to customize output.
- Invoke conversion functions and conditional expressions.
- Use group functions to report aggregated data.
- Create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports and data management applications.
- Develop anonymous PL/SQL blocks, stored procedures and functions.
- Declare identifiers and trap exceptions.
- Use DML statements to manage data.
- Use DDL statements to manage database objects.
- Declare PL/SQL Variables.
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Describe stored procedures and functions.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
Services and Study Materials
- Study materials on Oracle SQL & PL SQL & Interview Questions will be provided.
- Will provide important interview questions and precise answers while discussing corresponding topics in class.
- Regular Assignments in the Classes.
- Real Time Scenarios to be discussed in Class.
- Extra Scenarios will be provided for practice.